- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 63 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 81 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 84 days ago
2013 Mazda CX-9
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Mazda CX-9
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Mazda CX-9 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the steering knuckle separates from the strut assembly, it can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Over time, the ball joint corrosion may result in the front lower control arm separating from the ball joint, causing a loss of steering control and increasing ... Read more »