- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 63 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 81 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The only area of real concern for 2013 Mazda CX-9 owners is the brake booster.
In 2014, Mazda extended the warranty on the 2007-2013 CX-9 brake booster to 7 years / 90,000 miles. However this extended warranty has expired for most affected CX-9 owners, so buyer beware.
This Mazda CX-9 brake booster failure isn't terrible in terms of repair cost — it "only" costs $550 average to fix. However it is a safety issue when the brake booster fails as it increases stopping distance. Owners have reported having to stomp on the brake pedal, & crashes/injuries have been reported due to this CX-9 brake booster defect.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.