- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 23 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 27 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 35 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 37 days ago
2010 Mazda Tribute
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Mazda Tribute
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Mazda Tribute by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
Use of an incorrectly sized wheel bearing can adversely affect the braking and steering of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »