- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 9 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 33 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 41 days ago
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
Dimming or failure of the tail lights reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions of stopping or turning, increasing the risk ... Read more »