- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 11 days ago
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 31 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 55 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #15V137000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 CLS 400 and CLS 400 4matic, 2012-2015 CLS 550 and CLS 550 4matic, 2012-2013 CLS 63, 2014 CLS 63, and 2014-2015 CLS 63P. The affected vehicles have LED tail lights that may not light on the sides, reducing the rear side visibility of the vehicle. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
Consequence: Reduced rear side marker illumination may prevent other drivers from seeing the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will update the lighting controller software, free of charge. The recall began April 6, 2015. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2015030005. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V137000 »