- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 0 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 43 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem