- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 39 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 63 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,034 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem