- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 22 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 42 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 42 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018090014: Incorrect Color Of Turn Signal Lights/FMVSS 108
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
Turn signals that are the wrong color may not be as easily recognized by other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 GLC300 4MATIC Coupe, GLC300, GLC300 4MATIC, GLC350e 4MATIC, GLC43 AMG 4MATIC Coupe, and GLC43 AMG 4MATIC vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The front turn signals may have an incorrect color of pink or violet. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the color of the turn signal, replacing the LED module as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Click a tab for more information.