- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 20 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018090014: Incorrect Color Of Turn Signal Lights/FMVSS 108
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
Turn signals that are the wrong color may not be as easily recognized by other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 GLC300 4MATIC Coupe, GLC300, GLC300 4MATIC, GLC350e 4MATIC, GLC43 AMG 4MATIC Coupe, and GLC43 AMG 4MATIC vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The front turn signals may have an incorrect color of pink or violet. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the color of the turn signal, replacing the LED module as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Click a tab for more information.