- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 6 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 17 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018120009: Incorrect Display Of Passenger Air Bag Status
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
If the passenger air bag is incorrectly displayed as 'ON' when it is not, a front seat passenger may be unaware that the air bag will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing their risk of injury.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 C300 Cabriolet, C300 Coupe, C300 4Matic Cabriolet, C300, C300 4Matic Coupe, C300 4Matic, C43 AMG Cabriolet, C43 AMG Coupe, C63 S AMG Cabriolet, C350e Plug-In Hybrid, C63 AMG Cabriolet, C63 AMG Coupe, C63 S AMG Coupe, C63 AMG, C63 S AMG, 2018-2019 GLC300 4Matic Coupe, GLC300, GLC63 AMG Coupe, GLC300 4Matic, GLC350e Plug-In Hybrid, GLC43 AMG Coupe, GLC43 AMG, GLC63 S AMG Coupe, and GLC63 AMG vehicles equipped with Audio 20 head units and automatic child seat recognition. The status of the passenger side air bag may not display correctly.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will update the audio head unit software, free of charge. The recall began January 3, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018120009.
Click a tab for more information.