- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 25 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018100002: Rear Seat Belt May Be Unable To Be Latched
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
If the rear seat passengers cannot fasten their seat belts, they have an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
Seat Belts — Rear — Buckle Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 and GLC300 4Matic, 2018 GLC350e and GLC63 AMG 4Matic and 2017-2018 GLC43 AMG 4Matic vehicles. The seat belt latch plates (the parts that insert into the buckles) for the outboard rear seats may retract into the interior paneling, preventing the occupants from being able to use the seat belts.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will install felt strips between the C-pillar and rear side paneling, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018100002.
Click a tab for more information.