- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 6 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 12 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 22 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 41 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2017110009: Sun Roof Panels May Detach
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
If the sun roof panels detach from the vehicle, it can increase the risk of a crash or injury for following traffic.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 GLC300, GLC300 4Matic, and GLC43 AMG vehicles. The fixed panoramic sun roof frontal and side plastic panels may have insufficient bonding, allowing the panels to separate during vehicle operation.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the bonding on the sun roof panels, correcting it as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2017110009.
- Documents (6)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- December 1, 2017 - Recall Campaign Launch Notification 2017110009 Panoramic Roof Panel Bonding MY17 253 (GLC-Class)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.