- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 63 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 75 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 81 days ago
- August 27: smart fortwo Car Fire Investigation Ends investigations | 85 days ago
Mini Recall : Tire Pressure Label/FMVSS 110
2009 Mini Cooper
The wheels on the vehicle do not conform to the tire label as required.
- BMW is recalling 12 MY 2009 MINICooper convertible vehicles. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The affected vehicles were delivered with 15-inch wheels instead of 16-inch wheels as intended, and the tire label indicates 16 inch wheels.
- Dealers will replace the 15 inch wheels with 16-inch wheels free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during May 2009. Owners may contact BMW at 1-866-646-4772.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.