- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 32 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 49 days ago
- June 3: Kia Sedona Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 50 days ago
Mini Recall : Tire Pressure Label/FMVSS 110
2009 Mini Cooper
The wheels on the vehicle do not conform to the tire label as required.
- BMW is recalling 12 MY 2009 MINICooper convertible vehicles. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The affected vehicles were delivered with 15-inch wheels instead of 16-inch wheels as intended, and the tire label indicates 16 inch wheels.
- Dealers will replace the 15 inch wheels with 16-inch wheels free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during May 2009. Owners may contact BMW at 1-866-646-4772.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.