- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 10 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 57 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 60 days ago
2008 Mini Cooper
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Mini Cooper has problems with the oil feed lines to the turbo leaking which is not only dangerous & a fire hazard, but also costs $1,200 to fix at relatively low mileage.
Also the 2008 Mini Cooper has a defective timing belt tensioner pulley that can cause the timing chain to break, resulting in expensive engine damage.
Worst 2008 Cooper Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problemsNHTSA: 149
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 58
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 9
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 8
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.