- January 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Monteros To Fix Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 6: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Closed investigations | 19 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- December 3: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recall Issued For 3rd Time For Brake Vacuum Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi Caribbean/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Label
1999 Mitsubishi Galant
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, 'occupant crash protection.' The bilingual english/spanish removable air bag warning labels affixed to the dash and to the sunvisor do not meet the size requirements of the standard.
- Mitsubishi caribbean will mail a customer notification letter containing a written description and a graphic of the bi-lingual dashboard air bag warning label. In addition, all current 2000-2004 nativa owners will also receive replacement air bag alert labels for the sun visors. This recall is expected to begin during March or April 2005. The notification to the nativa owners is expected to begin during April or May 2005. Owners should contact Mitsubishi caribbean at 1-787-251-8715.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.