- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 53 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 56 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 88 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-10-001: Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Pipe Assembly
2010 Mitsubishi Galant
Atf in the presence of an ignition source may result in a potential fire hazard.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2010 Galant vehicles. The automatic transmission oil cooler pipe assembly on some vehicles may have insufficient plating to prevent corrosion, if the pipe should develop a hole due to corrosion, automatic transmission fluid leakage may occur.
- Dealers will have the aft oil cooler pipe assembly inspected. If insufficient plating is found during inspection, the dealer will replace the aft oil cooler pipe assembly with new parts containing appropriate anti-corrosion plating. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during March 2010. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.