- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 83 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 83 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 84 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-10-001: Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Pipe Assembly
2010 Mitsubishi Galant
Atf in the presence of an ignition source may result in a potential fire hazard.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2010 Galant vehicles. The automatic transmission oil cooler pipe assembly on some vehicles may have insufficient plating to prevent corrosion, if the pipe should develop a hole due to corrosion, automatic transmission fluid leakage may occur.
- Dealers will have the aft oil cooler pipe assembly inspected. If insufficient plating is found during inspection, the dealer will replace the aft oil cooler pipe assembly with new parts containing appropriate anti-corrosion plating. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during March 2010. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.