- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 47 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.