- January 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Monteros To Fix Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- January 6: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Closed investigations | 44 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 75 days ago
- December 3: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recall Issued For 3rd Time For Brake Vacuum Pumps recalls | 78 days ago
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- clutch problems1NHTSA complaints: 49
- engine problemsNHTSA: 12
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 11
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 10
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 9
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Lancer Evolution compares to other years?
Check out our Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lancer Evolution.
Worst 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 7,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!