- May 27: Nissan Fuel Pump Recall Affects Armada and QX80 recalls | 25 days ago
- May 25: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 27 days ago
- May 5: Nissan Rogues Recalled For Rear Brake Calipers recalls | 47 days ago
- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 78 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-111
2015 Nissan 370Z
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- 2014-2017 370Z; POWER WINDOWS DO NOT OPERATE CORRECTLY SERVICE INFORMATION If power is interrupted to the power window system, it may cause one or more of the following symptoms to occur on one or both power windows: - AUTO-UP does not work, but window will move up and down with manual operation of the switch. - When door is opened, window will lower a small amount (normal operation) but will not raise when door is closed. - Window will move down when operating the window switch, but will not move up. NOTE: - If any of the above symptoms should occur, it may indicate that Window Initialization is needed (see page 2). Initialization should be done before attempting any repairs. - If needed, refer to the applicable Electronic Service Manual (ESM) to perform electrical diagnosis. - After electrical repairs to the vehicle (including repairs to the power windows), make sure to perform the Window Initialization and Anti-pinch Function Check procedures on page 2.
Click a tab for more information.