- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 14 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 39 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 58 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 75 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-078
2015 Nissan 370Z
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REAR WINDOW WIPER/WASHER
- 2009 ? 2017 370Z COUPE; DOOR WINDOW DOES NOT LOWER SLIGHTLY WHEN DOOR IS OPENED IF YOU CONFIRM The door window does not lower slightly when the door is opened, or the customer reports this issue. NOTE: Normal operation: - When the door is being opened, the window is automatically lowered slightly to avoid contact between the window and the side roof panel. - When the door is closed, the window is automatically raised slightly. ACTIONS Replace the BCM with the one listed in the Parts Information. - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ECM), section BCS-Body Control Systems, for BCM replacement information.
Click a tab for more information.