- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 3 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 49 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 68 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 82 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-069
2015 Nissan Armada
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- TAKATA DRIVERS AIR BAG MODULE REPLACEMENT COLLECTION INITIATIVE INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting this Takata Inflator Field Quality Parts Collection Initiative to replace the driver's air bag module. This service will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. As part of this initiative, a complementary engine oil and filter change may be performed. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER For this initiative, Nissan has assigned identification number PC711. The correct number must appear on all communications and documentation of any nature dealing with this initiative. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within the range of this initiative that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealerâs inventory.
Click a tab for more information.