- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 0 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 29 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 48 days ago
2015 Nissan Armada
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Armada
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Armada by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A seat belt that does not properly latch would not restrain a user, increasing their risk of injury in the event of a crash. A seat belt that does not ... Read more »
This condition may allow the vehicle to move with the shifter in the "Park" position, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »