- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 25 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Parking Pawl May Not Engage
2015 Nissan Armada
This condition may allow the vehicle to move with the shifter in the "Park" position, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Nissan Armada vehicles manufactured September 15, 2014, to October 14, 2014. Due to interference between the parking rod and the transmission housing, the parking pawl may not fully engage.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the casting date stamp on the transmission housing and replace the affected transmissions, free of charge. The recall began January 19, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1- 800-647-7261.
- Documents (15)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Memo to file
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Other Recall Related Documents - 573 Report
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-002 January 13, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
Click a tab for more information.