- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 16 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 30 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 46 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Parking Pawl May Not Engage
2015 Nissan Armada
This condition may allow the vehicle to move with the shifter in the "Park" position, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Nissan Armada vehicles manufactured September 15, 2014, to October 14, 2014. Due to interference between the parking rod and the transmission housing, the parking pawl may not fully engage.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the casting date stamp on the transmission housing and replace the affected transmissions, free of charge. The recall began January 19, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1- 800-647-7261.
- Documents (15)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Memo to file
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Other Recall Related Documents - 573 Report
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-002 January 13, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
Click a tab for more information.