- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Seat Belts May Not Latch Or May Not Unlatch
2015 Nissan Armada
A seat belt that does not properly latch would not restrain a user, increasing their risk of injury in the event of a crash. A seat belt that does not properly unlatch when the release button is pressed may prevent the occupant from quickly exiting the vehicle in a emergency, such as after a crash, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Nissan Armada vehicles manufactured April 30, 2015, to June 5, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been built with driver or front passenger seat belt assemblies that may not properly latch or that may not unlatch when the release button is pressed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection" and number 209, " Seat Belt Assemblies."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the both front seat belt buckle assemblies, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 208, 209
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Reference: PC385 Date: August 6, 2015
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-074 August 17, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.