- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 21 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 30 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
Nissan Recall : Seat Belts May Not Latch Or May Not Unlatch
2015 Nissan Armada
A seat belt that does not properly latch would not restrain a user, increasing their risk of injury in the event of a crash. A seat belt that does not properly unlatch when the release button is pressed may prevent the occupant from quickly exiting the vehicle in a emergency, such as after a crash, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015 Nissan Armada vehicles manufactured April 30, 2015, to June 5, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been built with driver or front passenger seat belt assemblies that may not properly latch or that may not unlatch when the release button is pressed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection" and number 209, " Seat Belt Assemblies."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the both front seat belt buckle assemblies, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 208, 209
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Reference: PC385 Date: August 6, 2015
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - NTB15-074 August 17, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.