- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 27 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 39 days ago
Nissan Recall : Certification Label Missing Information/Part 567
2016 Nissan GT-R
Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Infiniti Reference: NTB15-109 Date: December 8, 2015
- 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report/Part 567
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.