- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 10 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 16 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2016 Nissan GT-R
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan GT-R
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan GT-R by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2016 Nissan GT-R EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS NHTSA Campaign #15V795000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 GT-R vehicles manufactured February 24, 2014, to June 16, 2015 to be sold in Puerto Rico. The affected vehicles have a Certification Label that is missing the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification."
Consequence: Due to the label missing the GVWR/GAWR information, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will apply a corrected label, free of charge. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V795000 »