- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 38 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 41 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 49 days ago
2011 Nissan Juke
2011 Nissan Juke Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blown Engine9
- Turbo Failure6
- Crack In Timing Casing1
- Engine Light On1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Runs Rough1
- Timing Chain Broke, Engine Failure1
- Timing Chain Tensioner Faulty1
- NHTSA: Engine61
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Juke Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Juke compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Juke overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Juke.