- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 2 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 40 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 51 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 70 days ago
2011 Nissan Juke
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Nissan Juke
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Nissan Juke by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Fuel may leak from the pressure sensor, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the bracket comes off, the vehicle could stall while the engine is idling without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »