- August 25: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 6 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 9 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Fluid May Leak Into ABS Pump And Ignite
2016 Nissan Murano
A brake fluid leak on the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Nissan Murano, 2016-2017 Nissan Maxima, 2017-2018 Nissan Pathfinder, and 2017 Infiniti QX60 vehicles. The Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) actuator pumps may allow brake fluid to leak onto an internal circuit board.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the serial number on the ABS actuator, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 29, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669. Note: When brake fluid has leaked onto the circuit board, the ABS warning lamp will remain illuminated for more than 10 seconds after engine start up. If this occurs, owners are advised to park the vehicle outdoors away from other vehicles or structures and to not drive the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.