- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 10 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Column Assembly May Separate
2013 Nissan NV200
The incorrect reassembly of the steering column may cause certain steering column components to separate resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles. After the affected vehicles were built, the steering column assembly was disassembled for inspection. The steering columns may not have been reassembled correctly after the inspection.
- Nissan has notified the owners and inspected and corrected the steering column assembly as necessary, free of charge. The recall began in November 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.