- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Column Assembly May Separate
2013 Nissan NV200
The incorrect reassembly of the steering column may cause certain steering column components to separate resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles. After the affected vehicles were built, the steering column assembly was disassembled for inspection. The steering columns may not have been reassembled correctly after the inspection.
- Nissan has notified the owners and inspected and corrected the steering column assembly as necessary, free of charge. The recall began in November 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.