- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 32 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 33 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Steering Column Assembly May Separate
2013 Nissan NV200
The incorrect reassembly of the steering column may cause certain steering column components to separate resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Column
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles. After the affected vehicles were built, the steering column assembly was disassembled for inspection. The steering columns may not have been reassembled correctly after the inspection.
- Nissan has notified the owners and inspected and corrected the steering column assembly as necessary, free of charge. The recall began in November 2013. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.