- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 43 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 62 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-029
2015 Nissan NV200
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2014-2017 TAXI AND 2013-2017 NV200 CENTER CONSOLE INSULATOR INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on certain specific 2014-2017 Taxi and 2013-2017 NV200 vehicles to install a center console insulator. This service will be performed at no charge to owners for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification number PM674 to this campaign. This number must appear on all communications and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealer's inventory.
Click a tab for more information.