- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 46 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 65 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-082
2015 Nissan NV200
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:RECREATIONAL VEHICLE/TRAILER:LPG SYSTEMS:TANK VALVE/GAUGE
- NISSAN; DTC P0456 CAUSED BY EVAP LEAK AT VENT CONTROL VALVE O-RING IF YOU CONFIRM The MIL is ON in an APPLIED VEHICLE with DTC P0456 (EVAP VERY SML LEAK) AND - DTC P0456 is not caused by a loose fuel fill cap (refer to NTB13-097). - An EVAP leak has been detected where the vent control valve mounts to the canister. - The vent control valve O-ring seal is determined to be the cause. ACTION 1. DO NOT REPLACE the vent control valve. 2. Replace the vent control valve O-ring seal (O-ring). - Refer to SERVICE PROCEDURE on page 2.
Click a tab for more information.