- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 38 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 57 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB18-077
2015 Nissan NV200
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- MIL ON WITH DTC P0776, P1715 AND MAY HAVE HESITATION AND/OR LACK OF POWER This bulletin applies only to vehicles equipped with a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). IF YOU CONFIRM The MIL is ON with DTC P0776 (PC SOLENOID B ? Pressure Control Solenoid ?B? Performance/Stuck OFF) stored. NOTE: - If P0744, P0746, P0841, P0965, P2813, or P17F0 are stored this bulletin does not apply. Refer to ASIST for diagnostic assistance. - With this incident, if it should occur, P1715 (INPUT SPEED SENSOR) may be stored with DTC P0776. The vehicle may also hesitate and/or have reduced power. ACTION 1. Refer to the Repair Flow Chart on page 2 for mechanical CVT repair. 2. If needed, reprogram the TCM. - Refer to step 30 in the TCM Reprogram section (page 21) of the SERVICE PROCEDURE to confirm if reprogramming is needed. 3. Perform Additional Service (page 19).
Click a tab for more information.