- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 38 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 57 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Nissan TSB #PM674 2013-17 NV
2015 Nissan NV200
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Air Bag Control Unit (ACU) Liquid Intrusion Voluntary Service Campaign ***** Campaign Summary***** Nissan is conducting a voluntary service campaign on specific MY2013-2017 Nissan NV200 (M20) and MY2013-2016 NY Taxi (M30) to remedy a potential liquid intrusion issue. The Air bag Control Unit (ACU) is located under the center console. Liquids spilled on or around the center console area or power washing the floor may contact ACU connections and the ACU circuit board. This may lead to corrosion of the ACU, which may result in illumination of the air bag warning lamp and deactivation of front air bags. In January, 2016, Nissan had dealers to install a console tag and owner's manual card in each affected vehicle in their inventory. Console tags and owner notification cards were mailed to dealers. Nissan also mailed letters affected retail customers with the same information. Nissan is now requesting Dealers to verify the air bag warning lamp is operating correctly and install foam to the center console. If the air bag warning light is not operating correctly, dealers will replace the ACU, in addition to installing the foam on the center console. Nissan expects a small amount (< 1%) of vehicles to require ACU replacement.
Click a tab for more information.