- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 58 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 64 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
Nissan Recall : Ignition Switch May Turn Off
2017 Nissan NV200
If the vehicle stalls, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Nissan NV200, Sentra, NV3500 Van, NV3500 Bus, NV200 Taxi, NV1500, NV2500 Van, Chevrolet City Express, 2017-2018 Frontier, Versa Note, and Versa Sedan vehicles that have a mechanical (physical) key ignition system. In these models, over time, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position to the accessory position, turning off the engine.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production information on the ignition switch, and replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.