- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 8 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 17 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- July 27: 2021 Nissan Rogues May Have Seat Belt Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- July 19: Nissan LEAF Lawsuit is Time-Barred, Argues Nissan news | 68 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB20-066
2018 Nissan Rogue Hybrid
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- LANE CAMERA AIMING VEHICLE REFERENCE VALUES NOT IN ESM SERVICE INFORMATION If the lane camera requires aiming, the values in Table A on page 4 must be used. ï?· For all other models/model years, consult the Electronic Service Manual (ESM). The following CONSULT-III plus (C-III plus) figures and steps are only provided to indicate where the VEHICLE REFERENCE VALUE from Table A is to be entered. The entire camera aiming procedure must be followed to complete the aiming procedure. ï?· Refer to the ESM section: CRUISE CONTROL & DRIVER ASSISTANCE > DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM > DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM > BASIC INSPECTION > LANE CAMERA UNIT > CAMERA AIMING ADJUSTMENT. 1. Turn the ignition ON. 2. From the C-III plus home screen, select Diagnosis (One System).
Click a tab for more information.