- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB09099A
2015 Nissan Titan
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- IF YOU CONFIRM A refrigerant leak at a refrigerant pipe/hose joint location. ACTIONS 1. Inspect the metal surfaces of the pipe/hose joint for damage or contamination. NOTE: Do not replace a refrigerant pipe, hose, or other A/C component if an o-ring seal will solve the leak incident, if it should occur. 2. If no damage is found to the joint metal surfaces, replace the O-ring seal. See this bulletin for further detail.
Click a tab for more information.