- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 18 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 44 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB15060
2015 Nissan Titan
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- SERVICE INFORMATION When servicing run flat tires or low profile tires: - Special equipment and procedures are required to avoid damage. - Specifically, Tire Pressure Monitor transmitters (TPMS sensors) can be damaged when improperly dismounting and mounting tires. - TPMS sensors becoming damaged during mounting or dismounting tires are not covered under warranty. - To avoid such damage, ensure that the tire changer being used and the operator of the tire changer is capable of servicing run flat and low profile tires. - Operator?s manuals for such tire changers must be followed. See this bulletin for further detail.
Click a tab for more information.