- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 1 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 17 days ago
Nissan Recall : Ignition Switch May Turn Off
2017 Nissan Versa
If the vehicle stalls, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Nissan NV200, Sentra, NV3500 Van, NV3500 Bus, NV200 Taxi, NV1500, NV2500 Van, Chevrolet City Express, 2017-2018 Frontier, Versa Note, and Versa Sedan vehicles that have a mechanical (physical) key ignition system. In these models, over time, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position to the accessory position, turning off the engine.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production information on the ignition switch, and replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 1, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.