- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 16 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 23 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 25 days ago
2017 Nissan Versa
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data from the earlier model years in this 2nd generation Nissan Versa.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.