- April 2: Nissan Recalls Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- March 13: 2020 Nissan Versa Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Nissan Timing Chain Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 40 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 46 days ago
- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #PM931 2020 Versa
2020 Nissan Versa
Affected Component: UNKNOWN OR OTHER
- American Automobile Labeling Act Label Dealer Inventory ***** Campaign Summary ***** Nissan North America is conducting a Quality Action for dealers to replace the American Automobile Labeling Act (AALA) labels. The AALA label on affected vehicles was inadvertently printed with incorrect Engine manufacturing location and percentage breakdown of parts content by country. Affected vehicles are not subject to stop sale and are either currently in dealer inventory or assigned and in transit to the dealer. In the interest of customer satisfaction, Nissan requests dealers to apply the replacement label on the affected vehicles prior to retail sale. ***** What Dealers Should Do ***** 1. Verify if vehicles currently in new dealerâs inventory are affected by this quality action using Service Comm or DBS National Service History â Open Campaign I.D. ï§ - PM931 - Versa ï§ - PC713 - Titan ï· - New vehicles in dealer inventory can also be identified using DBS (Sales-> Vehicle Inventory, and filter by Open Campaign). ï§ - Refer to NPSB 15-460 for additional information ï· - Please continue to check newly arriving inventory for campaign applicability. 2. Use the attached procedure to remedy vehicles affected by this quality action. 3. The service department should submit the applicable warranty claim for the action(s) performed so it can be closed on Service Comm and release the vehicle. 4. Dealers will receive one (1) label for every affected vehicle in dealer inventory via USPS. Labels will be sent to the Service Managerâs attention. If replacement labels are needed, please send your request to: CampaignAnnouncements@-usa.com along with your dealer name, address, VIN, contact name and phone number. ï· - Labels will be mailed beginning October 23, 2019 and should arrive no later than October 25, 2019.
Click a tab for more information.