- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 9 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 32 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 78 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-042
2015 Nissan Versa Note
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- VERSA SEDAN, VERSA NOTE, AND MICRA SQUEAK IN FRONT SUSPENSION WHEN DRIVING OVER BUMPS IF YOU CONFIRM Squeak noise coming from the stabilizer bushings (see Figure 1) while driving over bumps at slow speeds, NOTE: To confirm the squeak is coming from the stabilizer bushing, it may be necessary to: a. Disconnect the stabilizer connecting rod from the stabilizer bar ? both sides (see Figure 1). b. Drive the vehicle slowly over bumps to confirm the squeak is eliminated. ACTION Replace both stabilizer bushings. - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section FSU-Front Suspension, for stabilizer bushing replacement. - Stabilizer bushings are listed in the Parts Information.
Click a tab for more information.