- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 37 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 60 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 81 days ago
2015 Nissan Versa Note
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Versa Note
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Versa Note by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A delay in the application of the brake pedal would lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A door that does not fully latch may result in the door opening while the car is moving. The distraction may increase the risk of a crash and/or a vehicle occupant may fall out of the vehicle if they are not wearing a seatbelt, increasing their risk of ... Read more »