- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #02-001-12 REV. A
2012 Ram 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:FRONT:STABILIZER BAR
- Incorrect Front Right and/or Left Stabilizer Link This bulletin involves inspecting and if necessary replacing the front right and left stabilizer links. 4X4 front stabilizer links have been installed on 4X2 vehicles. If one of the two links are replaced at a later date, with the correct 4x2 link, the customer may notice a slight lean in the vehicle less than 1 inch (25 mm) to the right or left side.
Click a tab for more information.