- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #05154400A
2012 Ram 1500
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- Pump - Power Steering Hydraulic NOTE: This Tech Tip is for gasoline engine JK vehicles only, manufactured before August 26, 2015. If the power steering pump is being replaced because the power steering fluid flow or pressure readings are below specification, the power steering fluid reservoir and cap assembly should also be replaced. Power steering reservoir and cap assembly 52126151AG or later should be used.
Click a tab for more information.