- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 54 days ago
Ram TSB #08-021-13
2012 Ram 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Flash: Hands Free Module Customer Satisfaction Enhancements This Bulletin involves performing a USB service flash of the Hands Free Module (HFM). The customer satisfaction enhancements are included with this software release:After the HFM has been updated it will receive these enhancements. Reduced ?Device Reading? wait time after connecting a device to the remote USB port. Call / Dial separation improves upon names being recognized as phone numbers. Improved sound quality during Bluetooth streaming. Increased iPod and iPhone compatibility. SMS messaging support via MAP protocol (not all phones support the MAP protocol). Added ?None of These? and ?Correction? to the phone book prompt menu for better handling of similar names. Previous button will return the song currently being played to the beginning of the track. AirPlay feature ?Dock Connector? no longer needs to be manually selected on Apple devices. This will resolve the ?No Audio? condition when the device is connected to the remote USB port and dock connector is not selected.USB mode resume will no longer 'resume' after ignition OFF
Click a tab for more information.