- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 23: Ram Truck Fire Recall Includes 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 recalls | 54 days ago
Ram TSB #N0802072013
2012 Ram 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
- Advanced Field Action Communication ? N0802072013 Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) announced a safety recall on certain 2009 through 2012 model year: (DS) Ram Truck (ND) Dodge Dakota (HB) Dodge Durango (HG) Chrysler Aspen NOTE: All of the above involved vehicles are equipped with a Chrysler 9.25? rear axle (sales code DRB) or C235 rear axle (sales code DRN). The above vehicles may have been built with a rear axle pinion nut that can loosen, which could result in the rear axle locking up. This could cause a loss of vehicle control and/or a crash with little warning. Chrysler will conduct a voluntary safety recall on all affected vehicles to install a rear axle pinion nut retainer. Dealers will be notified of the launch of this safety recall by way of established methods used in the past.
Click a tab for more information.