ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

8.0

2013 Ram 1500 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ram 1500:

2013 Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Dec 272013

1500 Sport 5.7L

Front defroster works when vehicle is first started. But once you change the selector to the floor or vent and the windshield fogs up again, and you turn the selector back to defrost, nothing blows on the windshield. I've already had this problem serviced at the dealership. At first the service guy said they had their Heating and AC tech check it out and he couldn't find any issues with it. He even said to me, that maybe I didn't know how to turn the defroster on. I told him to turn on the defroster and tell me if there was any air blowing on the windshield. Needless to say it was then fixed. It was covered under the warranty and worked fine for a few weeks but then the problem has started again. I can't wait to hear what the their tech guy is gonna have to say this time.

- stickygluie, Toronto, Ontario, canada