- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 11 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 20 days ago
- October 29: Ram 1500 EGR Cooler Recall Allegedly Failed news | 33 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 50 days ago
Ram Recall N22: Parking Brake Cable May Allow Truck To Roll
2013 Ram 1500
If the parking brake fails to operate as designed, the vehicle could roll when parked, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reset the parking brake cable equalizer if required, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N22.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.