- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 29 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 38 days ago
Ram Recall N22: Parking Brake Cable May Allow Truck To Roll
2013 Ram 1500
If the parking brake fails to operate as designed, the vehicle could roll when parked, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reset the parking brake cable equalizer if required, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N22.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.