- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 27 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 30 days ago
Ram Recall N22: Parking Brake Cable May Allow Truck To Roll
2013 Ram 1500
If the parking brake fails to operate as designed, the vehicle could roll when parked, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reset the parking brake cable equalizer if required, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N22.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.