- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 7 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 61 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 61 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 63 days ago
Ram Recall N22: Parking Brake Cable May Allow Truck To Roll
2013 Ram 1500
If the parking brake fails to operate as designed, the vehicle could roll when parked, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reset the parking brake cable equalizer if required, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N22.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.