- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 20: Ram 2500 Steering Linkage Problems Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
Ram Recall N22: Parking Brake Cable May Allow Truck To Roll
2013 Ram 1500
If the parking brake fails to operate as designed, the vehicle could roll when parked, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 vehicles manufactured December 17, 2012, through January 22, 2013. The parking brake cable equalizer was set incorrectly and may not hold the vehicle on a 20% grade. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the parking brake performance requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reset the parking brake cable equalizer if required, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N22.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.