- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 4 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 5 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 12 days ago
- November 17: Ram Transmission Problems Cause 16 Fires, and a Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 17 days ago
Ram Recall T25: Side Curtain Air Bags May Not Deploy In A Rollover
2013 Ram 1500
If the rollover side curtain air bags and seat belt pretensioners are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a crash that necessitates activation of these safety systems.
Air Bags — Side/Window — Curtain
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and 2014-2016 Ram 3500 vehicles. Certain driving conditions, such as driving off-road or debris striking the vehicle may cause the roll rate sensor to trigger a fault within the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC). If this fault occurs, the rollover side curtain air bag and the seat belt pretensioner will be disabled from deploying.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the ORC software, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T25.
- Documents (13)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- T25 Dealer Parts Purge Communication May 12, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/12/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T2505122017
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised August 2017
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2017
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- FCA US LLC Part Information
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.