- March 4: Tesla Recalls Model Y SUVs Over Loose Seatback Frame Bolts recalls | 16 days ago
- February 27: Ram 1500 and 2500 Recall Issued Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- February 26: Mercedes Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- February 24: Ram Fire Recall Involves Intake Heater Grid Relays recalls | 24 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 89,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil filter housing (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I own a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT with 3.6 V6. My engine, along with thousands of other 2014 Ram 1500 owners, has a MAJOR OIL LEAK. The oil filter housing part is on back order and the dealer can't tell me how long it will be, hopefully before the end of the year were his words!
This truck is my livelihood and I use it for my own small business. I now have no truck to drive, am still making payments on it and through no fault of my own I will have to rent a truck until the dealership gets the part and repairs my truck.
With over 1500 of these failures being reported a week in Canada, the manufacturer should be held responsible for bringing it to the attention of ALL 2014 Ram owners as well as paying for the replacement of the faulty part!! I was quoted just under $1000.00 for the repair along with the bad news of not knowing when this will happen. With as many people waiting for this replacement part at my dealership, competition for the parts when they do come in will be crazy and repair time window will be hard to determine.
Shame on you RAM for not keeping the well being of your customers in the forefront of your business practices.
- Gary G., Mission, BC, Canada